Fixed Based Operator (FBO)& Pilot Information
Goderich Regional Airport is located within a 3 minute drive from downtown Goderich, just a two minute walk from trails that meander along the Maitland River and take you right to the beaches along lake Huron.
- 100LL and Jet A-1 with 24 hour cardlock system
- Port of Entry Status (Canada Customs)
- Pre-Arranged Rental Cars are available by contacting a local Goderich car dealership Click here for contact info
- Ramp-side Vehicle Access
- Tie Downs
- Terminal Lounge
- Arrangements for Fire Truck and Fire Personnel to be made prior to arrival with Fire Chief Doak at firstname.lastname@example.org . The Ontario Ministry of Transportation rates will apply.
- Courtesy bicycles are available for use (first come, first served basis)
The main runway (14/32) is 5,034 feet in length and has a width of 100 feet.
The second runway (10/28) has a length of 3,002 feet and a width of 50 feet.
The third runway (05/23) is a grass strip of a length of 1,871 feet and a width of 80 feet.
No RNAV Approaches
Taxiways – Code B (10.5 meters (34 feet) width)
7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
33874 Airport Rd, Goderich, ON N7A 3Y2